I am Level 3 qualified in Adapting Exercise for Post Natal and Ante Natal clients and this is an area I am really passionate about. I’m also a Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM 2020).
There are several advantages to moderate and controlled exercise during pregnancy (if you aren’t feeling too sick or too tired) including;
- easing back pain,
- improving posture,
- controlling of excess weight gain,
- enhancing psychological well-being,
- improving sleep patterns,
- decreasing feelings of stress and anxiety,
- maintaining cardio & muscular fitness,
- and speeding up postnatal recovery.
If you would like to discuss exercising confidently through your pregnancy get in touch.
As a new parent, it’s not always easy to find time for yourself but when you do the main aims of your initial postpartum exercise regime should be to;
- re-tone the pelvic floor to reduce risk of stress incontinence,
- re-tone abdominal muscles to increase strength and enable them to support the spine,
- correct / regain good posture,
- enhance self confidence.
If you would like to discuss postnatal training get in touch.
Want to exercise independently post pregnancy but don’t know where to start? When you purchase the postnatal online training plan you will be emailed a series if questions to determine the perfect 4-week plan for you and your recovery.
Postnatal online training plan
4-week postnatal online plan to support your postnatal recovery and beyond.
Once a purchase is made I will aim to reply via email within 2 working days.