Who is this challenge for?
Fit in Feb is an online fitness challenge for anyone who wants to keep fit through and beyond the shortest month of the year. Whether you made some positive steps in January and want to keep up momentum or you are ready to try something new then this February challenge is for you.
It’s a little different from standard online challenges as you will receive 14 days of workouts to complete AND 14 mini challenges to complete on the days in between.
What is included in this online challenge?
- A 14-day online workout plan that can be completed in the comfort of your own home with a minimum amount of equipment
- 14-days’ worth of mini challenges to complete between workout days to keep you on your toes
- Nutritional guidelines to help you make better choices
- Access to a private online membership area where you can interact with other participants
- On hand support from me via WhatsApp and of course the online area
In addition, I will provide:
- a free 4-week online plan for the team member who shows the most support for the group over the 28 days (voted for privately by group members)
Most exercises can be done equipment free, but there is no denying that using weights will help you reach your goals quicker. If you would like to invest in some equipment then here are the items I would suggest to help you get the most out of the challenge.
- A kettlebell
- 2 dumbbells
- Skipping rope
Don’t let February pass you by – take the #FitinFeb challenge for just £40.
The challenge starts February 1st – ends February 28th
Simply email Rebecca_pt@hotmail.com – title the email ‘Fit in Feb 2019’ to secure your place by January 27th. Places are limited so don’t delay!