Who is this training plan for?
This training plan is for all of you Mamma’s out there who want to get exercising following pregnancy. You’ve already faced your biggest challenge – childbirth, so this next bit should be a little easier, but it will take time.
Your body has been through a lot of changes over the last 9 + months, with your abdominal muscles and pelvic floor muscles baring the brunt of it. This plan aims to tackle these areas head on so that you can get back to a place where you feel strong enough to continue where you left off or start fresh.
If you are over 6 weeks postpartum (12 weeks if c-section delivery) and you’ve been cleared to exercise by your GP, then this is the perfect starting point. If you are experiencing diastasis recti (separation of the linea alba) this plan can assist you in bringing the gap closer together and regaining tension.
Not immediately postpartum? Not a problem – if you still need to work on re-building your core, strengthening your pelvic floor or only now feel truly ready to start exercising then welcome on board.
What will I get out of this plan?
This is your first step back into regular exercise following pregnancy with the focus initially on your core and pelvic floor strength. This plan gives you a strong foundation to work from when it comes to increasing your exercise frequency and intensity.
You will benefit from having access to some resistance bands and some light weights.
What is included in this plan?
- A 4-week training plan that can be completed in the comfort of your own home
- Nutritional guidelines to help you make better choices
- Access to a private online membership area where you can interact with other participants
- On hand support from me via WhatsApp and of course the online area
In addition, I will offer:
- a free 4-week online plan for the team member who shows the most support to the group over the 4-weeks (voted for privately by group members)
- 10% discount on a 4-week online plan purchased within 2 weeks of finishing the group plan.
All for just £30.
Starts Aug 6th – Ends Sept 2nd
Places are limited so Don’t delay!